STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU THROW YOUR CROCHET PIECE INTO THE LAUNDRY WITH THE REST OF YOUR CLOTHES!!!
Cleaning your crochet piece is not as easy as throwing it in the washing machine and then putting it into the dryer. The following instructions will guide you with the proper way to care for your custom crochet to promote longevity and quality upkeep.
- Wash in cold water by hand or in a washing machine.
- Mix in a small amount of mild detergent or dishwashing liquid. DO NOT use specifically formulated wool wash, harsh detergents, or chlorine bleach.
- Gently wash.
- Rinse several times in cold water until suds diappear.
- Lay crochet item on a dry towel and roll it up firmly to squeeze excess water out. DO NOT wring the towel.
- Lay the crochet item on another dry towel and reshape your crochet piece to it's original shape.
- Allow the item to dry for 24 hours.
- If not completely dry, flip item over onto another dry towel and repeat step 7.